Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Pineapple earrings with beads– full written pattern

Hello,
Today I would like to share with you a pattern for beautiful pineapple earrings.
Although I love to, I’m not usually wearing longer earrings. With these earrings I did make an exception. I made them in three colors and I’m wearing them as well.



They are very easy and fast to make – a one evening project.
The size of the earring is dependent very much on the size of the hook and the material you will be using. I worked with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet (size 10) cotton, but any material which suites your purpose is just fine. I added a few beads to make the earrings look even more interesting, but the beads are optional.
 

There are pictures to help guide you through the crocheting, and supporting the written pattern for these earrings.
I’m also confident that this written pattern is suitable for a dedicated beginner as well.

I am providing the pattern for a very symbolic price only, and you can find it here:

or here:

Have a nice week
Clara



No comments:

Post a Comment