Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Black market bag - free chart

Hello everyone,

I am of the opinion that a new market bag is always useful. I found a crochet diagram/chart somewhere and combined it with other one and I got this market bag out of it. Is very flexible, it can be worn for almost any occasion and most importantly it is very easy to make. I think a patient and dedicated beginner will manage as well.

I am attaching two charts based on which I crocheted this handbag.

You can use nearly any material you like and you can make the bag any size you like – from a little handbag to a large shoulder bag which can accommodate more than just necessities. You can vary the size of your bag by using different type of material and size of hook and/or adding/taking off the rounds of the bag.

This bag is roughly 42cm (17’’) wide and 40(16’’) high. The handles can be as long or short as you will make them. In this case 40cm(16’’).   

Have a nice week

Clara

 


No comments:

Post a Comment