Translate

Friday, June 28, 2024

Simple "3-square" shoulder bag - free pattern

 Hello,  

I'm still looking for something new that might interest you. The design for this shoulder bag is very simple and yet it has so many variations.

Size: (this bag) approx. 47cm (19”) bottom width, 47 cm (19’’) height without handle. Handle approx. 45cm (18’’) long and 4cm (1,6’’) width.

One square approx. (you need 3): 33cm(13’’)x 33cm(13’’) 


To crochet basic squares, I used the chart you can see above. You can vary the size of your bag by using different type of material and size of hook and/or adding/taking off the rows on this basic squares.

I used 100% cotton yarn and a H/5mm crochet hook for this shoulder bag. I also lined my bag - I sewed a simple three squares and sewed them onto the crochet square before assembling the bag together.

I also added tassels and a magnet to close the purse.

As a handle you can make, for example, a twisted cord as long as you wish. I made handle you can see below.

Have a nice week

Clara

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment