Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Market bag/ Pineapple inspiration - free charts

Hello,
There are never enough pineapple market bags. I love them. They are looking very eye catching and they can be very practical as well.
This market bag is very easy and quick to make and you can use nearly any material you like.
I think a patient and dedicated beginner will manage as well. 

The market bag I made is approx. 43cm (17'') wide and 38cm (15'') high - that's without handles and in a resting, laid-down position.

The handles can be as long or short as you will make them-in this case approx. 40cm (16”).

I am attaching two charts based on which I crocheted this handbag.

You can vary the size of your bag by using different types of material and/or different sizes of the hook. For this bag I used H/5mm crochet hook.
 

Have a nice week

Clara

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment