Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Versatile Circular Shoulder Bag –Full written pattern

Hello,

I saw this bag in one of the e-shops for an unbelievably high price. I could not find a pattern for it, so I wrote one. It is probably not exactly same as the picture I saw but I think it is pretty close. Making the bag is easy and fast.



I think it is a very versatile and practical shoulder bag – you can use nearly any material you like and you can make the bag any size you like. This bag can accommodate more than just necessities. 

The pattern is made for a bag cca 40cm (16’’) in diameter and 5cm (2’’) depth. 
You can vary the size of your bag by using different type of material and size of hook and/or adding/taking off the rounds of the bag.
The pictures are there to help guide you through the crocheting, and supporting the written pattern for this bag. I think a patient and dedicated beginner will manage as well.

I am providing the pattern for this versatile bag for a symbolic price only, and you can find it here:



Have a nice day
Clara






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your blog and this pattern - I can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete