Translate

Sunday, August 1, 2021

3D leaf purse – free patterns

 

Hello,

Some time ago I found a chart / diagram for this beautiful handbag / tote. So I couldn't resist and tried to crochet it.

I also found a written pattern for free for the same tote, but I have to admit that there were a few challenging bits in it for me -

 https://sirinscrochet.com/crochet-3d-leaf-bag-tutorial-with-written-pattern/

 

But the following diagrams in this link, along with good eyesight, will lead you to a successful completion of this work.

 

My bag is 38cm (15’’) wide and 30cm (12’’) high. The handles can be as long or short as you will make them. I made them 46cm (18’’) long. I also put a lining in it for more strength.

You can vary the size of your bag by using different type of material and size of hook or by adding/taking off the rounds from the top of your bag. For this bag I used E/5mm crochet hook.

 

Have a nice day

Clara