Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Circular vest– free chart and basic instructions

Hello,

The Summer time pasted really quickly and I was unbelievably busy. So busy, that I was neglecting my blog a little, which I can only apologize for. I wasn’t lazing around and I crocheted and sewed a few items.




I custom made another “Circular vest”. This vest is very versatile; you can wear it all year around. I wore this vest while I was pregnant as well. 
The size is rather universal and fits most of the body shapes and sizes, or you can adjust the size by changing the size of the hook and/or material. You can use any material which suites your purposes.
This vest can be worn with jeans as well as with a more formal outfit.

Unfortunately I don’t have the written instruction for the vest but you can find a free chart and basic instruction here:

http://emmhouse21.blogspot.com/2015/04/flowers-everywhere.html

Have a nice day
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment