Translate

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Blue Pastel Shawl/Scarf - full written pattern

Hello all,

as I wrote in previous posts, I'm not a very experienced knitter, but I still think this shawl is suitable for anyone with a little bit of knitting touch sense and dedication. 

This scarf has the following dimensions: width: 180 cm /72", height: 90 cm /36". For this displayed scarf I used 3 balls of "Handarbeitsgarn Lea" (100% acrylic, 214 m / 100 g one ball) yarn. You can use any material and enlarge or reduce the shawl as needed.

The instructions are very detailed. I finished the scarf by adding tassels to the three ends of the scarf, but their placement or non-placement depends on your preferences. For example, you can place them along two shorter sides.
You can find the full pattern here:

 https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/blue-pastel-shawl

or here:

 https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/Emmhouse/tools/listings

 I wish you all the most peaceful and successful New Year possible.

Clara


 

No comments:

Post a Comment