Translate

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Stripy top with fringe – full written pattern

Hello,
I think this stripy top could come in handy all year around - in the summer over a swimsuit, in the winter over a turtleneck. You just need to choose the right material to use for your purpose.
I used soft acrylic anti-peeling yarn “Tulip color” and you can get it here.





I personally like the little fringe on the bottom of the top. It nicely covers all the little imperfections our bodies may suffer from.
The best thing is that is not as time consuming as my pineapple patterns are. You can see the progress is very fast.
You will find the adjustments for smaller or larger sizes within the full written pattern as well.
There are many pictures to help guide you through the crocheting, and supporting the written pattern. I also believe this pattern is suitable for a dedicated beginner as well.

I am providing the pattern for this “Stripy top” for symbolic price only, and you can find it here:


or here:



Have a nice week
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment