Translate

Friday, November 19, 2021

Crossbody bag with fur flap

 Hello,  

This time I would like to share with you one of my other projects. 

I tried a combination of a crocheted crossbody bag with a fur flap. In fact, I used the instructions for a handbag that I made in the past:

http://emmhouse21.blogspot.com/2015/09/autumn-purse.html






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This bag is 34cm (14´) high and 33cm (13´) wide. It is made of solid twine yarn. I added an adjustable strap, a lining and a fur flap.

I used recycled faux fur on the flap. I do not have a great sewing experience, but I tried to do my best. And, maybe being a little immodest, I think I did very well.

I believe a very nice shoulder bag resulted from my efforts, which is very interesting and easy to maintain.

Have a nice week

Clara



 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment